Reese's Big Cup


Mmmmm...who doesn't love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter?

I sure do. So when The Brownie Whisperer and I went out today, we considered getting regular Reese's, but then saw these. And we had to get bigger. Bigger is better, right? In the case of the Reese's Big Cup, it really is.

I'm not going to lie to you. I ate three of these today with about 1/4 gallon of chocolate milk. Yep. I disgust myself in the most beautiful way possible. The Brownie Whisperer and I were craving candy, and we got it.

The nice thing about these is that there's a higher peanut butter to chocolate ratio than the regular cups. I like that because I like more of the butter with that nice, sandy crunch than the chocolate, which is still good. They maintain the regular taste but are just...better than the normal cups. I'd definitely like to try these in the crunchy peanut butter version!

I still think they need to bring back the Reese's Cookie Cup.
8/10- MMMM!

Labels: ,