1 1/2 pound cream cheese or if you're awesome, 1 pound of cream cheese and 8 oz. mascarpone cheese. That's what we did.
1 cup sugar
5 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup flour
8 ounces sour cream
Oreo cookies (coarsely chopped for the batter)
1.All ingredients must be at room temperature before beginning. Beat cream cheese with a mixer on low until fluffy.
2. Slowly add sugar and continue beating cream cheese until mixed well.
3. Add eggs one at a time and continue to beat until blended.
4. Measure the vanilla, salt and flour, pour into cream cheese and egg mixture and beat until smooth. Add the sour cream and beat.
5. Stir in the coarsely chopped cookies with a spoon.
6. Pour cream cheese into the pan and place the nine coarsely chopped cookies on to of the cream mixture.
7. Place pan on the top rack and in the middle of a oven at 325 degrees F and bake for one hour and 15 minutes.
And I'm eating some for breakfast now. Because being thug means never having to say you're sorry. Or do the dishes. Yum.
Labels: shameless foodette