Gone Speakin'

Hello, faithful readers,

I'll be out for a few days- I'm traveling to BlogHer Food tomorrow morning, bright and early! If you're checking out the conference, feel free to say hello and tell me how awesome my site is. And additionally, please come check out the panel I'm speaking in on Friday, June 8th, Humor's Place in Food Blogging. It's going to be a wonderful time.

I should be back to a regular posting schedule on Tuesday. I take the LSAT on Monday and am anxiously preparing for that as well. Things will hopefully be back to normal soon. The trolls will still troll, I will still seek out new things to make fun of, and you will all still laud me as the champion of all things aesthetically pleasing and well-dressed food product blogger in New England.

With love,

Foodette

Labels: