Burger King Butterfinger Creme Pie



This is the second of four pie or pie-flavored items in Burger King's menu, and it was great, but falls short of the standard I hold to the Hershey creme pie.

It's basically another silk pie, with a peanut-butter creme studded with Butterfingers, topped with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and more Butterfinger pieces, all on a peanut-butter graham crust.

The photo looks hefty, almost overwhelmingly topped with candy and chocolate, but the real pie is just a little underwhelming. I had maybe three chocolate drizzles and tasted one chuck of Butterfinger throughout the entire pie. Don't get me wrong, the taste was delicious, it was just too bland. The peanut-butter creme didn't have any candy in it and just tasted like more whipped cream. The crust was very tasty, though. I love the texture juxtaposition of crumbly cookies and cream.

I'd get it again, but I have to try the Oreo "pie" shake now and the Dutch apple pie before I judge the ultimate winner.

5/10- OKAY

Labels: , ,